The Southwest Inn at Sedona is a beautiful totally non-smoking combination B & B/Small luxury hotel. All rooms have fireplaces and private decks facing our great red rock views. All rooms have FREE wireless high speed internet access and new "Sedona Dream" pillow-top mattresses. Experience the Southwest, enjoy our year 'round heated pool & Spa as well as a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. See our web-site for special internet rates, a list of all the great things to do in Sedona, lots of local photos and a virtual tour of Sedona.
Honeymoon/Romance, and Verde Canyon Railroad packages are available. Special internet rates from $99.
Voted "Best Place to Stay in Sedona." 3 years in a row by Sedona Spectrum Magazine.
Now serving fresh hot Belgian waffles!!
• Sedona Hiking Trails - From beginner to expert, Sedona has a trail for you offering some of the most beautiful scenery that you can find in Arizona. There are numerous hiking trails in and around Sedona, including Vultee Arch, Submarine Rock or Wilson Mountain (visit the Sedona or Beaver Creek ranger stations for information about the best hiking areas).
• Sedona Racquet Club - Spend a relaxing day being pampered or work out, play tennis or swim at the Sedona Racquet club.
• Harkins Cinema 6 Movie Theaters
• Sedona Creative Life Center - programs that enrich the human heart and soul.
• Ride the numerous trails through the red rocks on a cross-country bicycle (local rentals available).
• Visit the Page Springs Fish Hatchery (one of Arizona's largest).
• Fish for trout in Oak Creek, Beaver Creek or the Verde River (from Memorial Day to Labor Day).
• Visit the Sedona Arts Center on Art Barn Road in Uptown Sedona (new shows frequently).
• Swim at Grasshopper Point in Oak Creek.
• Take a guided tour of Slide Rock State Park or walk around the rocks and splash or swim in the creek with its awesome views of the red rock buttes (year 'round).
• Visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross with its incredible Red Rock views.
• Golf at one of Sedona's 18-hole, executive or par three courses.
• Visit Tuzigoot National Monument near Cottonwood (ruins of a fantastic 1200 year old Indian village).
Rates vary by season and room type - please see our web-site for specific rates and current specials.
Honeymoon/Romance, Verde Canyon Railroad and "Out of Africa" packages are also available.