The Traditional Jamaican House at Negril Orchard exemplifies traditional Jamaican architecture. An abundance of louver windows invite the radiant light and cool breezes of the island. The open floor plan provides space and airiness in this 2 storey fully furnished, comfortable home. The second floor suite is a private haven. The two verandahs stretching across the width of the house afford ample opportunity to experience the lush, mature, tropical landscape that surrounds you or... just settle back to surreal sunsets over the Caribbean Sea! This home is perfect for couples or a small family who want to spend a month or season in Jamaica.
Included are the following amenities (click here for photos):
- Daily maid for cleaning, laundry and cooking (one meal - visitor covers cost of food)
- 2 Bedrooms (one on each floor)
- Queen size beds with mosquito nets and fans in each room
2 Bathrooms (full bath with tub/bath with shower - bathroom on each floor)
- Fully equipped galley kitchen with full sized refrigerator and stove
- Living room with comfortable couches and bamboo rocking chairs
- Full size convertible sleep sofa in living room
- Extra Rattan couch-bed (could fit small child)
- Cedar wood dining set seats four
- Hammock for relaxation on the verandah or to lounge in the 1 acre garden
- Hot and cold water
- Filtered tap water
- Screened all-round louvered windows and double doors
- All linens and towels are provided.
- Watchful caretaker on premises
- Private driveway and gated parking for vehicle(s)
- Bicycles with baskets available for local travel, 5 minute walk to West End Road and local taxis ($1 USD to town, Negril 7 mile beach, Rick’s Café, etc.)
- Convenient access to restaurants, banks, popular local entertainment, supermarkets, Cambio and Western Union, craft market, community library and much more ….
- Laundry room with washing machine, sink and clothes line
- No television or phones!
- Radio/Cassette player; book collection; children’s games; dominoes and darts.
- Internet access at local internet café and Negril Branch Library.
- Ella’s Drive (aka Pee Wee Lane); mixed socio-economic neighborhood
- Turn off West End Road near the “Blue Cave Castle"
- 400 yards from sea and cliffs
Weekly Rental - $500 (off season) - $600 (November - March)
Complete Month - $1,500 (off season)- $1,800 (November - March)
* Rates are in $US; Maximum occupancy of 6 people. Rates valid through December 2008 - though subject to change. There is a 7 night minimum stay required. Stays of less than 7 nights will be billed the weekly rate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment and Guarantee policy:
We require a 50% deposit 30 days prior to the date you will arrive at Negril Orchard. Upon receipt of the deposit, your holiday is reserved and an acknowledgement will be sent to you by email, which will serve as a receipt of payment of the 50% deposit. The balance is payable locally to the Property Manager upon arrival at Negril Orchard.
Should you cancel the reservation prior to 15 days before arrival, a full refund of your deposit less 10% for administration fees will be issued to you. On cancellations of less than 15 days before arrival, a full refund of your deposit less 25% for administration fees will be issued to you.
Check Out Time is at 12 Noon.
this place is a dump
this place is a hot dump. very buggy,hot and unkept. uncomfortable.stay far away unless you want to share your vacation with bush rats,mice,ants and large lizards!!