Emerald Beach Resort - Ravda is a 5 star resort offering fantastic facilities. Spa, 4 pools, selection of bars and restaurants and a private beach. You will not be disappointed!
Located on the beach front within the small town of Ravda and close to the historic resort of Nessebur. The complex comprises of five wings and two villas, all set around two large swimming pools and separate children's pools. All buildings are named and tastefully decorated with the orient in mind, creating an environment of comfort and luxury wherever you turn. Emerald offers a fantastic on-site selection of bars and restaurants, as well as a health and fitness centre with an indoor swimming pool that is breathtaking. Sunny Beach, a lively and bustling resort is just 5 minute taxi ride away from the complex.
Bars & Restaurants
• Queen of Asia Restaurant - the main restaurant of the complex. It serves a variety of cuisines in separate dining rooms. A Coffee Bar adjoins and connects to the restaurant. Orders can be made à la carte or from the Chef’s offering of full-course menus.
• Drake’s Grill Bar – situated in the garden of the complex. The bar offers you a large selection of tasty food, drinks and cocktails.
• Magellan’s Grill Bar – with a beautiful sea view, next to a swimming pool. The bar serves fresh fish or meat dishes for lunch or dinner, and a variety of small snack between meals.
• Nemo’s Pool Bar – on the territory of the Blue Lagoon swimming pool. This swim-in and dry-seat bar offers cool drinks and exotic refreshments.
• Raffles Bar – this lounge bar offers a rich wine selection, the best beers from the world’s most famous breweries, infinite choice of spirits, rare cocktails, and exclusive refreshments in an exotic South-eastern atmosphere.
• Open Sea Piano Bar – a lounge with marvelous view of the Black Sea and of the Old city of Nessebar.
Sports & Recreation
Emerald boasts the largest water facility of its kind in Bulgaria (on a total area of 2500 sq. m (26,000 sq ft) The complex consists of three independent heated swimming pools:
- The Blue Lagoon – the largest of the three pools, with water cascades and a sunbathing area.
- Kid’s pool – situated in the Mowgli’s Corner.
- Horizon – a family swimming pool, between Madras Building and Ikat Building.
• Indoor Swimming Pool – a 22 m. long heated swimming pool for year-round enjoyment.
• Garden of Youth Wellness Centre – providing the perfect environment to ease away all your aches and pains– infrared sauna, massage, solarium, therapeutic massage, ice room and fitness gym.
• 24/7 Medical Service
• 24/7 Security
• Shops and Boutiques
• Underground parking for 80 cars
• Convenient outdoor parking
• Supermarket nearby
40 Euro for an apartment with view to park;
50 Euro for an apartment with view to the sea